Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Virtual World... and a FREE Code!

We have not posted abot "informative things" for quite a while. I'd like to start February by telling everyone about a NEW Virtual World that has won several awards! This virtual world is fairly new, and just started a few months ago!





That's the new virtual world! It's made by National Geographic Kids. I have an account, but I haven't really played that long yet. It's a FANTASTIC virtual world! Like I said, it's new, so there's not much to do yet. It's in the Beta stages. And listen up: if you create an account now, I'll give you a CODE for FREE COINS! I'm not sure how many, but I think it's 2,000. This code can be used more than once.

Enter this code when you register for a 2,000 Coin Bonus!

campwild

I'll be giving everyone an extra code every few weeks!
Comment to tell me if you like Animal Jam! Have fun exploring!

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

1 comment:

  1. It was not started a month ago. In November I started. I'm a koala thing.
    Yay!!!! A code!

    ReplyDelete