Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog News Volume 2

Panfu Help Blog Newsletter
February 2011
Volume 2

***"Page Views" Update***
Wow. One Week. 100,000 Hits. (Or Page Views) Wow. We now have more than 320,000 hits! Thanks to everyone who tried to make this blog a better place! And to celebrate, guess what? I'm going to be taking an ENORMOUS amount of Funny Pictures and "Odd Things" from my three virtual worlds! They'll be up in a week! Also, I will be posting a FREE 1 Month CLUB PENGUIN Membership Code! I posted one a month ago on the Funny Picture Page, and Megamonkey won it! See if you can win it this time! IT WILL BE POSTED EXTREMELY SOON! Check below on "Important Dates" for more info.
***The Best Panfu Blog***
Yay. We have been voted the Best "Amazing Panfu Cheats" Blog on top.org, by a longshot. We got close to 50,000 votes, and 2nd place only got 13 votes! Pathetic, right? Thanks to everyone who voted for us! Connor's blog got 1 Vote. (Me) The voting ended Feb. 1. (I forgot to tell everyone about this, but still a lot of people voted for us! Thanks!

***What's with the Questions?***
People have been asking totally RANDOM questions on this blog about hamburgers, where the burrito shop is on Panfu (there isn't even one!), and more! I might be posting the Funniest Questions on this blog soon! Look for it later today!

***Authors.***
How many times have I asked this?
MarieMMC is now the CP Author.
Connor has quit (Don't quit!)
Paintcan42 and Peteriaking can now post again...
And we need more authors!

***Blog Safety***
Please do not post your address in the comments. Just a reminder!

***Parties***
We have had three parties on this blog before. One of which my computer crashed, and two of which only one person came. We haven't had a party on Panfu yet. But I don't think we're going to have one because noone's going to come. :(

***Ads on Panfu***
If you're not a Gold Member on Panfu, (and why should you be? It costs $10 per month) you will see that Panfu is more overloaded with ads than ever. Probably because noone paying for a Gold Membership anymore. If you are a Gold Member, here's a typical day on Panfu for a Non-Member. This is what I went through the day the dolphin quest was first released.
I logged on, then I was bombarded with a ad for Free Shampoo. Then I went to the Beach, and ANOTHER AD popped up for a college. Clicking X doesn't work. FINALLY gets to the Dolphin for the quest. After 3 questions, ANOTHER AD pops up for HP PRINTERS. Finished the quest. Then, I went to my tree. Guess what? Yeah. Ad. Free Shampoo again. Looked through the Furniture Catalog. ANOTHER AD IN THE MIDDLE FOR GOOGLE CHROME. Went to the Lake. No ad this time. Went to the Castle. AD FOR SOME GAME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF! Got tired of ads and logged off. Guess what? After logging off, ANOTHER AD! This time, an AD FOR A SOCIAL DATING SITE!

Wow. All in a day's work. I'm surprised Panfu is even accepting ads for a Social Dating Site. Panfu's been teaching us Internet Safety, by not putting up your photos, don't give out your age/address/name, etc. People clicking on an ad for a dating site's not helping. And plus, you're actually FORCED to click on these ads, because, sometimes the ads don't even close until I click on it! Look at ALL THE OTHER VIRTUAL WORLDS ON THE PLANET. Webosaurs, Planet Cazmo, Pandanda, Wiglington and Wenks, Club Penguin, Garden Party World, Tootsville, Chobots, Animal Jam, and more. I could name a million if I wanted to. Do a single one of them have ads? No. They have enough people actually LIKING their virtual worlds and paying for MEMBERSHIP. Membership isn't HEAVILY outpriced. ($0.33 PER DAY!) Some virtual worlds have membership-1 Month for a buck! ($0.03 PER DAY!) You'll save $10 PER MONTH if you don't get a Panfu Membership. WAIT BEFORE SPENDING THAT BIRTHDAY MONEY... Spend it on something else instead. You could get 10 packs of candy with that $10, instead of spending it on some expensive ad campaign. I have one request for every person who likes Panfu. DO NOT BUY A GOLD PACKAGE. Yes, you can play Panfu. Wait until Panfu gets rid of their ads before even clicking that button! Anyways, I'm speaking too much. The point is, I don't like the ads!

***Important Dates***
Later Today-Funniest Questions Page Release
Feb. 28-Hurricane of Funny Pictures
EXTREMELY SOON-1 Month CP Membership Code. I won't be reminding you guys again, so check at the my Secret Membership Page soon. Again, it's secret. Good luck getting to it!

9 comments:

  1. Here is another email i got;

    Blogger Customer Service has left a new comment on your post "Again, Lies":

    Dear Connor:

    Please delete your Secrets Page from starhack@wordpress.com. You have 48 more hours to delete this content.

    Also, rosi1999 said that you have been stealing a "Bolly Info Guide" and a "Chat Box Guide" from her Blogger blog. Please get rid of these guides.

    Aaypbs has said that he doesn't have a "Picture Maker 3000." However, several people (28) have said that they saw the same Picture Maker 3000 on both blogs. These 28 people were members of the Fire Connor Club.

    Best Regards,
    Steve
    Blogger Customer Service

    See!

    Thats why i quit.People are trying to get my blog shut down with lies!

    I dont have a picture maker 3000,Secrets page OR ANY OF THEM. How can i delete them if i dont have them.

    Please Aaypbs, Post on your blog and try to convince them to stop, before its too late...

    I Only have 24 Hours so HELP ME PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor i'm on you're side
    By the way the Fire Connor Club stinks!

    Anoymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a gold panda and for me it costs in total £29.00
    Not a lot of money. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor, I emailed Panfu 12 hours ago. I agree, the Fire Connor Club stinks!

    It only costs you that much? Huh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In The uk it costs £30 a year for goldpackage

    Oh and panfu isnt trying to close down my blog, blogger is. Anyways, Ive quit now, Theres no way i can post on your blog cos i camt post. Your blogs not in my dashboard...

    Anyway my email is cjfulcher@live.co.uk if u wanna contact me

    Oh and im not gonna bother correcting my bad spelling on this comment cos im not even posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaypbs, It costs £30 Per year In the UK, Instead of £10 a month..... (Or $10 even)

    Its so cheap in the UK!

    So i say Buy the goldpackage if you are in the UK!

    But you're Not

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyway,

    I probably want to be a moderator, not author. At least i wont get picked on being a moderator.

    Oh when the moderator thing comes where people can do it PLEASE can i be the first moderator.

    Please let me be the first moderator soon.

    When/if you choose me, email me at cjfulcher@live.co.uk and tell me the details, and instructions

    Thanks

    Connor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one and btw join my blog!!!
    cuteivy-abouteverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete